Thursday, April 27, 2017

What am I like in students' eyes?

Seldom think of such a question,and never know the key to it.Yeah,cheap oakley sunglasses, the answers are in my students' minds,and never let me know the truth.hh,We are always live in a guessing world with too many questions without answers.I ever said to students:In my first teaching year,I found, originally,kids could say lies.The second teaching year,I found again that kids could speak ill of teachers behind teachers' backs.And later,I suddenly noticed they could put on masks to speak feignedly.Of course,they seem not to be so lovely as before.
What am I like in students' eyes?A bit awful,a bit lovely,very friendly or very cold–blooded?It is certain that I am not so responsible as several years ago.What is the right doing,I am not sure.However,what I only want to do is to make kids relaxed and happy including my son.Never struggling for my fames or something else.
So,in fact,I dont care about what students think of me,cheap jerseys, different kids like different kinds of teachers and persons.
It is nearly to say goodbye to them,just wish them live and study much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment