Thursday, April 20, 2017

Miss workdays.

Maybe this holiday is too long for me,half a month earlier than each year.Now I a bit expect for the regular workdays,cheap nfl hats, everything tasting delicious and sleep feeling sweeter.No dreams appeared in those days,everything seems so natural.Yeah,I am too free now.I don't like travelling.Nowhere can really attracts me,or I should say only person can attract my heart instead of somewhere or something else.Ofcourse,the main reasons I don't like traveling is that hottness makes me uncomfortable and my skin darker.The most terrible thing is the long journey which makes me hard to stand.I am always puzzled about why so many people love it.
Today,it rained again.I wonder whether we can go for a walk in the evening and then buy something.Everywhere is water,rabbits have been closed the whole day and it was reported there would be a strm.I loved summer best in the past and thought it most romantic,replica oakley sunglasses, but I don't think so now.Maybe we can't understand how we will have completely changed our ideas.However,it's going on.
However,the one thing I will never change is to be truer which needs me a lifetime to feel and self-checked.I deleted all my present students except one who said he loved talking me very much.For those who won't need me any more,I prefer to disappear to choose a new start.I won't only caring about the numbers instead of true affections.Also,I always care the degree of cleanliness of my zone.I know many people can't part from this circle or that circle already,but I have thought those who can be special to me or I can be special to are real treasure.Maybe they are only one,two or three,but they can be taken into my heart and feel life's richness.

Back to the point,I want to work,stay with students,choose carefully my clothes every morning,and struggle with son to different working ways.I think I can begin with a new look in the next term,after all,nfl jerseys cheap, the biggest problem of those years has been solved at last.No pressure!No worries in work.It seems to call back all my enthusiasm in teaching,not score but joy in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment