Tuesday, April 18, 2017

the summary of last two weeks' life

 Today is  thursday, the last day of July.I want to sum last two weeks' life.
   Overall,i have been not very busy  in working time for last two weeks,because i  only have one project,besides,it's not very difficult ,because i did a similiar project before.BUT, cheap oakleys, I only have one day for rest,so i have been tired for last several days.Fortunately, i had a good rest these two days,and i have refreshed.   It turn out to be that i am not suited to work constantly for a long time,i can't stand it.And i should spend more time to refresh myself.Actually,i have been  easy to feel weak after working.
   I have been single since i break up with my ex-girl friend the last year.They are worried about me because I am 29 years old already.They gave me a girl's mobile phone number and let me call her last sunday.And i had a one and half an hour's talk with her by telephone the first time,it was a good beginning.In the following days,i  have been kept contact with her by weixin.It goes smmothly.
   Because i alway felt tired,i started to think about the question why i always felt tired and what i should do to change it.I decide to have a change of my daily scheme,especially the scheme of my spare time.I will feel better if i have enough rest as long as i feel tired,cheap jerseys, and i should go to bed earily everyday.I will pay most of my time in rest if i l have a single day for rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment