Thursday, April 27, 2017

the birthday on such a hot day

Son's birthday is always during the holiday,while this year's is on a weekday~Last Thirsday!Partners maybe have been waiting for spending birthday for son.On Thirsday,wholesale nfl jerseys, when Son and I were on the way home,husband called to tell us that the two boys had come to our house with gifts..On such a hot day!As soon as we got to the gate of neighbourhood,they two were running quickly towards my son.However,we had to tell them to come to our house for eating cake the next everning,because Friday evening is always a relaxing time,for the next day is Saturday!
What bad weather!Even hotter on Friday,I asked for a leave not to have dinner with colleagues of the office.In fact,I don't like it at all,HH,so I should thank my son for making me have a good excuse.
Maybe it's the hottest birthday in my impressions,son and I went to the market after school to buy food and got cake from the shop.So crowded on the road full of cars,so awful!In the end,we got home from the terrible road.Of course,the three boys were early waiting for us in front of our house.The only pity is that husband worked late,so the kids had no chance to taste his meals.
Dinner began,Lighted the candles and cut the cakes for son,this is the first time for son to have birthday dinner with partners instead of parents and grandparents,cheap nfl hats, which is ever what my son have expected.Merely,husband and I didn't prepare a gift for son,but we have given him what he likes most.
Thank these partners for giving son sucha enjoyable childhood.
Then Take a photo please! to record nice moment!
This year's birthday is really a bit early,sun flowers haven't bloomed yet.
Sun slowers' blooming time is the time of my son's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment