Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Happy Birthday

apring is my month, each year of my day my family may have a big dinner for the celebration for me only, cheap nfl jerseys, but till there was a new comer my nephew in this family, his birth is the same as mine only one day later, so now one birthday party for two of us.
In General, the kid is looking forward the lovely birthday party they have,  kid’s birthday may have more funs than audit, the birthday cake, candles and birthday hat, the friends or the parents may sing the song for the celebration together, let the kid have a incredible birthday in the life. For me I prefer to have drinks in my birthday, red wine or champagne have to be have, to have a little drunk would be great afterward.
Please see the picture the day for the birthday of two of us in Green Tea restaurant, which was very popular one many customs there during the lunch time, I told my people trying with low voice to avoid affect other guests in the public. As we ordered, written two names on the cake, I was so happy cutting the cake together with six years old boy, I am six I said loudly. Frankly speaking I seldom have the cake at home or somewhere, due to it is too sweet as my age, but the cake of today is very special, cheap hats, I am so enjoy one after other piece, totally forget the diet.
Surely I received a lot regards for my birthday, that’s why I am young and keep my smiling face to you, because of you are around me always in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment